Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Modern Classic- The Cherner Chair

I've long admired this beautiful chair by Norman Cherner designed in 1958. I especially love that the chair reminds me of a woman's silhouette if she were to pose with her hands on her hips; with that said I didn't want to post this item until I was able to find the perfect picture(s) to go along with the classic piece of furniture. I thought I'd never conquer my quest (believe me sometimes it's an adventure to find the image) but low and behold I found an entire blog titled "Hands on Her Hips" , dedicated to none other than images of women with their hands on their hips! I think I've found the perfect pictures, art imitating life or life imitating art...either way I'm somewhat awe stricken.



Want your own? Shop the Cherner Shop at Velocity

No comments: