Thursday, March 29, 2007

Stick it to them...

And by them I mean the walls. Stickers aren't just child's play anymore. They are being used as part of home decor now and I for one, am digging the idea. Depending on the type of sticker you choose it could suffice as a bold statement of art on the wall, or the stickers could be placed over the entire wall for more of a patterned appearance. The thing I like most about these is that they're an easy way to make a quick change, and I think they're a great idea for renters, because they are not permanent.

The stickers featured in this post are by a company called dvider http://store.stickersbydvider.com/index.html and they come in all the colors shown in the top picture. Here are a couple more that I liked, these are in room settings, so you get a better idea. Would you use wall stickers?



No comments: