Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Objects of my Obsession...The Explanation

So over the past couple of years I've realized my personality can be quite addictive, I always have to have something to fixate upon and I like instant gratification (crazy right). I first noticed my obession when I finished 12 room concepts for my portfolio in a matter of 48 hours...I wasn't even sleepy I just wanted to work! Then there was the patio that roomie and I slaved in the 90 + degree weather to finish, next I went without a vehicle for months because I didn't just want "a car" I wanted a Toyota Solara (it's not a beamer but that's what I wanted at the time)...it was the object of my obsession. I decided one Saturday that I wanted a dog I obsessed over it for two days while I scoured the net looking for the perfect puppy and by that Tuesday Kori was a member of the family. One day while flat ironing my hair I realized that I would feel much more free if I got rid of that hair, I told my friends about it; they gave me their opinion and the next weekend I had a Mohawk. I now have my eye on design school and I've quit my job and I'm living home to get what I want...and oh yeah, Philly has become the newest object of my obsession!

These are a couple of the room concepts but you can see them all here, here, and here.

Before and after of the patio my roommate and I built, check the full post here.




The car I had to have...I thought it was sexy and sophisticated not to mention affordable (most importantly affordable at least for me LOL)


This is my Kori Kayli...and she has a major DIVATUDE

Here's the mohawk (really it's a faux hawk but whatever)

Then there's Old City Philadelphia...the newest object of my obsession; all I have to do is get there.

3 comments:

lyfesimplified said...

Cute post! But where is my picture..aren't bestfriends objects of obsession? Well now that I say that outloud...that would be kinda weird! LOL

Go.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home business opportunity

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.