Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Then it comes to me...like an Epiphany

WOW, that's all I can say. After at least 8 years of thinking I knew exactly what I wanted to do with myself I feel like I've had an epiphany about my life. Don't get me wrong I LOVE DESIGN but for quite some time I've wondered how my life would play out after I finished school it's like I get my design degree then what...? My roomie/friend would always say "Don't worry about it, you're talented and you'll succeed--it'll all work out" but I just wasn't for sure about that. However after throwing myself into a situation in which I'll have to sink or swim (and sinking is not an option) I've decided that I'm really going to give textile design a try! When I looked over all the things I love about art and design and all the posts I've done over the past two years (by the the way HUE turned 2 in March!) it really has always been about whatever is pretty and whatever makes me happy. Only time will tell and over the next three months my final decision will need to be made but for now I honestly feel at peace about my direction in design!

Of course I had to make this an entertainment post...

No comments: