Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09...$9.99

Like many I'm celebrating today's date 09/09/09...I hear it's supposed to be lucky. In order to share the celebration with all of my readers I've posted a couple of items to cater to your senses and they're all (you guessed it) $9.99!


Petite Shea Butter Soap Gift Set

Aromatherapy Candles



"The Blueprint 3" by Jay-Z

Although this book isn't $9.99 the title of it is...therefore noteworthy LOL
9.99 by Frederic Beigbeder

BDG Burnout Leggings


Silence and Noise Shiny Legging


"Recession-ista's do it Cheap" Tank

"Red White and Broke" tee


"Obama Love Scoop" Tee

2 comments:

Go said...

I love those Shiny leggings...those are super cute! I've been wanting a pair since I saw Sheree from RHOA with a pair on! Humph....

Sincerely,

Go

I AM LIE said...

Girl, they are $9.99 so you better buy them now...and they're one of the fall must haves!