Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pink Power

Okay, okay, I know I've said that pink is not one of my favorite colors but lately I've seen so many items in various hues of pink that really appeal to me. Last year when it was time to decorate my sister's room ,by the way she's 12, I decided to use the color in combination with brown, and I was very pleased with the outcome (bottom left). Since decorating her room anytime I see decor in these colors I stop, just in case it's something I can add to her room. I featured adult spaces that were in pink a few days ago and here a some other spaces and accessories. Pink actually looks good with plenty other colors and it's such a fun color...girly...but FUN!

What do you think of pink?


Images courtesy of Pottery barn Teen (tables, chairs, rugs, drapes), Wrapables (pillows), and an original design.

No comments: