Monday, July 30, 2007

Tag

Chanel over at Hip Candy has tagged me! Now that I've been tagged it's my responsibility to share 7 facts about myself with my readers and tag seven other blogs...so here goes:

1. I currently work in the accounting field...so opposite of the design dream I'm pursuing.

2. I'm afraid of the dark.

3. I have a mild case of OCD...at times I have this urge, like if I touch something with one hand I have to touch it with the other--just to be fair.

4. I LOVE TEA...black tea, grey tea, green tea, white tea, tea with lemons, tea with peach flavor, rasberry tea, cold tea, hot tea...I think you get my drift LOL.

5. It's been over a year since I've read a book (I'm so ashamed).

6. I've worn something and taken it back to the store...Don't act like I'm the only one--besides it was torn, never mind how it became torn!

7. I'm still so new at this blogging thing that I check my site several times a day just to see if I've had any new viewers (I'm still keeping up with my hit counter)!

Rules are rules, so I have to tag seven bloggers, I don't have time right now but I'll post the seven I've chosen real soon.

Hope you've enjoyed getting to know me!

XOXO
S. Earls

No comments: