Friday, August 31, 2007

Pier 1.com...It's so Hard to say Goodbye

I was recently shopping online and looking for a particular item that I thought I'd be able to easily find at Pier 1 Imports but much to my dismay I found it very difficult to get the price of and purchase the item. I thought maybe they were encountering problems with their website so I shrugged it off and thought I'd return later to finish the transaction....UNH UNH UNH, that's not going to happen! Pier 1 has announced that being 09/01/2007 (more like today) they will not offer online purchases :-( you can still get all of their great items in their stores but they will not offer ANY PRODUCTS ONLINE!

It's so hard to say goodbye but we must bid Pier1.com farewell! I need a hug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love readіng through a post that сan mаke men anԁ women think.
Also, thаnks for permitting mе to cоmment!


Stop by my website :: hcg diet