Monday, August 6, 2007

Roll out the red carpet

This week Hue's gonna have you seeing RED! I told you a couple of posts ago, that red is my favorite color, it was hard to really narrow it down to one color because I also love orange, but in the end red wins.

In honor of my favorite color I'll be doing posts all week featuring red, stay tuned because I have some fun and stylish things for you to check out...and to start it all, we'll begin by rolling out the red carpet with these rooms featuring red rugs and flooring.

"Laissez les bons temps rouler" -Cajun expression meaning "Let the good times roll"


Shag "Cosmopolitan Red" Rug starting at $69.00 (above left)
One of the signature club floors at the Orchard Hotel in Singapore (above right)


West Elm's "Mosiac" rug starting at $99.00 (above right)

West Elm's "Overlapping Squares" rug starting at $89.00 (above left)

As you can see from the above pictures you can use red to warm up an otherwise cold space with a bold punch of color, or incorporate red with a space that already includes the color to really turn up the heat in a room.

No comments: