Thursday, April 12, 2007

Get it Poppin...


With Poppycotton http://poppycotton.com/ . You know I'm forever falling in love with something, and it's happened again!


In order to check pricing for the items you must first click on showroom when you go to Poppycotton's website, from there you can click on the items you want to see like pillows, lamps, etc.

I'm a HUGE fan of pillows, because they're so easy to change out and they are so much FUN. There is this great store called Poppycotton that sells toss pillow, artwork, and lamps all inspired by vintage patterns and prints. If I could I would have posted a picture of everything on her site because I would buy it all, but I'm not going to be greedy (Couldn't afford to even I wanted to).


So as usual here are my favs...





No comments: