Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Spring Update

A couple of posts ago I wrote about adding color to a space in order to update it from season to season. Well these are the pictures from my spring bedroom update. During the fall and winter this is the way my bedroom looked (see below) , the bedspread, pillows, and curtains were all designed and sewn by yours truly.







Since this was my first time sewing I don't think I'll ever throw the set away, so it was my intention to just add some green to the room for Spring, but I ended up changing out everything! I also moved the ottomans from the front of the bed and created an additional sitting area. I created a new painting for over the bed, removed the bed risers from my platform bed for a more contemporary look, and painted an accent wall in a deep orange tone. (You can see part of the wall in the picture with the ottomans)










Have you started your Spring updates?

No comments: