Monday, April 16, 2007

What's black and white and read all over?

....The answer is found at the end of the this post in case you haven't guessed it.

I've never decoupaged anything but I recently decided I wanted to try out the technique using old newspaper as my medium. I hadn't bought the items yet but in the near future I plan on trying to update a chair and maybe some wooden panels that can be hung as artwork after they've been finished. I'd even thought about an entire wall decoupaged as an accent. In the meantime I wondered if there was a company who already offered products decoupaged with newspaper and after an evening of searching I found one! Here are the items they offer... and I LIKE! What do you think?










As soon as I've finished my decoupage project I'll post pictures!

Answer: Newspaper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...I dont think I like this idea but you ROCK!